Keep Germs Out By Sealing Your Grout
As a part of every cleaning, your certified Chem-Dry professional will apply a coat of durable sealant to your grout. When our trained staff applies the sealant, a barrier is created, minimizing the amount of dirt that is able to seep into the grout pores. This helps your grout stay cleaner, longer, and maintenance is simple because dirt doesn’t penetrate deep into the cracks.
Tile Cleaned By Chem-Dry of Boerne Looks Better and Lasts Longer
It is recommended that your tile, stone, and grout be cleaned every 12-18 months to ensure long-lasting protection. Sparkling, clean, sanitized tile and stone looks better and is healthier for people and pets. Chem-Dry’s service is perfect for many varieties of tile and stone such as Saltillo, ceramic, porcelain, slate, granite, and travertine. Also, ask about our grout color restoration service to rejuvenate existing grout joints.
Grout Still Look Dirty Even After Scrubbing?
Chem-Dry of Boerne has the solution! After thoroughly cleaning your grout, we can apply a pigmented sealer. This process is called Grout Re-Coloring. With Re-Coloring we change the color of your grout to a lighter or darker color or match the original grout’s color.
Benefits of Grout Re-Coloring:
- It saves you time and effort by repelling soil and stains making cleaning easier.
- Saves you money in costly remodels.
- Saves you money by eliminating the need for harsh cleaners.
- Increases the lifespan of your existing tile and grout.
- 98% of allergens from carpets and upholstery
- 89% of airborne bacteria, improving indoor air quality
99.9% of bacteria & viruses from tile, stone VCT floors
- 99.9% of bacteria & viruses from hardwood, engineered wood & LVT floors
- 99.9% of bacteria & viruses from granite countertops
- 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets
- 99.2% of bacteria from pet urine in carpets
Based on several tests on tile surfaces in multiple homes, the study concluded that our Tile, Stone and Grout cleaning process, in conjunction with a hospital-grade sanitizer, removes an average of 99.99% of bacteria from these surfaces.